As an active member of the community, T.J. Regional Health supports many organizations through sponsorships as well as monetary and in-kind donations. It is the policy of the organization to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Southcentral Kentucky that align with our mission to promote and provide for the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
We focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth, and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
When evaluating sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Because T.J. Regional Health encourages employees to be actively engaged in the communities we serve, further priority will be given to organizations where T.J. team members serve as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs, or active and engaged volunteers.
The organization does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not align with or advance the organization’s purpose
Process for submitting requests:
All requests for sponsorships or donations should be submitted online.
- Every request will be reviewed and considered, but because of the large volume of requests we receive, only those that meet our sponsorship or donation criteria will be granted.
- Submit your sponsorship request at least one month prior to the date of the event.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
- Any supporting documentation you would like to submit with your Sponsorship Application can be emailed to email@example.com.