When your doctor needs to diagnose a health problem, having accurate test results is critical. That's what our clinical and pathology labs deliver. Let us tell you why you can trust T.J. Regional Health with your laboratory testing.
Quality assurance and accreditations
Every two years we host various third parties in our laboratories to evaluate our processes and facilities. This helps ensure we're providing our doctors and patients with accurate results and high-quality service. This independent assessment has also earned us accreditation from the College of American Pathologists, the gold standard in laboratory accreditation.
Expertly staffed and highly equipped
Our lab team uses sophisticated, computerized biomedical instruments to ensure they receive clear results. When you come in for lab services, you might meet with any of the following team members:
- Board-certified pathologists.
- Clinical laboratory scientists.
- Lab assistants.
Discover more about our lab tests and services.
For your convenience, lab testing and results are available at the following locations and times:
- T.J. Health Pavilion outpatient services: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- T.J. Health Pavilion urgent care services: Seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital ER outpatient and inpatient services: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- T.J. Health Columbia ER outpatient and inpatient services: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your physician will receive your lab test results as soon as they are available. You can also view your lab results online through our secure patient portal.
We offer a wide variety of clinical lab tests in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our team performs nearly 750,000 tests a year, including but not limited to:
- Complete blood count
- Basic metabolic panel
- Hepatic panel (liver function test)
- Lipid panel (cholesterol test)
- Hemoglobin A1C (glucose test)
Additionally, our labs support the occupational medicine program at T.J. Regional Health, which includes employer drug and alcohol screening services.
Our pathology lab team performs many tests on tissues and other specimens. We provide these test results to doctors making vital treatment decisions about diseases, including cancer.
Our pathology services include:
- General surgical pathology
- Flow cytometry
- Molecular diagnostics
- Smart genomics cancer-specific testing