High-Quality Care and Wellness Services We diagnose, treat, and prescribe for a wide variety of common illnesses and minor injuries. We also provide health assessments and coaching to build healthy habits and help manage chronic conditions-all from one convenient location.
Convenient and Compassionate Care
Fit for Life provides convenient, affordable access to basic healthcare services. T.J. Regional Health employee’s on our insurance plan can see a provider at Fit for Life with no copay and no deductible.
The C=Care program is a voluntary healthcare initiative that has been specifically organized for TJ Regional Health employees. Employees with the T.J. Anthem health plan (employees, spouses, and children over 18 years of age) who have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and/or diabetes are eligible to participate. The program provides counseling and education to enable you to better manage your chronic condition.
Additionally, there are financial benefits to participating in C=Care.
- Co-pays and deductibles for certain disease-related medications, specific lab tests, and supplies will be waived at the T.J. employee pharmacy (insulin pumps not covered).
- Co-pays for primary care visits will be waived, even if the visit is not related to the C=Care program (when using T.J. Regional Health physicians).
- As always, there is no charge for a visit to Fit for Life.
If you feel like you are eligible to participate in C=Care, please call Fit for Life at 270.651.4422 to hear about the added benefits of joining the program.
What We Treat
- Eye Irritations and Infections
- Insect bites and stings
- Minor wounds
- School and Sports Physicals
- Sinus infections
- Skin Conditions
- Upper respiratory infections (including COVID, Flu, and Strep)
- Urinary Symptoms
- Back Pain
- Extremity and Joint Pain
- Blood Pressure
- Nutrition/Weight Loss
- Physical Activity
- Stress Management
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Low Back Pain
Please note that Fit for Life sees patients 5 years of age and older.
Hours of operation:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 7 AM to 4 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM-5 PM
Friday: 7 AM- 3 PM
1337 Glenview Dr.