When you're in pain, it affects nearly every aspect of your life. A severe pain problem can lead to disability, lost time from work, depression, and difficulty being the friend, spouse or parent you want to be.
At the Comprehensive Interventional Pain Management Clinic, we believe there's a better way to live. Our team transforms the way people with pain get the care they need and deserve. Learn more about the ways we can help you live pain-free.
Pain problems we treat
A pain problem can be acute (sudden) or chronic (ongoing) and caused by a variety of factors. Our pain management specialists treat pain affecting nearly every part of the body. Some of the most common types we treat are:
- Headache and facial pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Hip pain
- Upper and lower extremity pain
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Cancer pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
Our pain management doctors
Severe pain needs expert care. Our pain management doctors have received extra training in pain medicine and provide specialized treatments to our local community.
To get you feeling good again, they use the latest pain management treatments and advanced technology, including:
- Neuromodulation devices, such as spinal cord stimulator trials and implants
- Nerve block injections
- Fluoroscopy-guided epidural steroid injections
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Intrathecal morphine pump
- Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty
- Botox injections for migraine