If you're looking for a pediatrician for your child, you can trust the highly trained experts at T.J. Regional Health.
We provide a wide range of pediatric services for babies, children, and teens. And we provide that care close to home.
Pediatric Primary Services
Our pediatricians are connected to the rest of the T.J. Regional Health network of providers, they can easily refer your child to mental health or medical specialists—and stay in the loop on their treatment plan. Learn more about our pediatricians.
Inpatient pediatrics unit
T.J. Samson Community Hospital is home to the only dedicated pediatrics unit in south-central Kentucky. We treat kids who need hospitalization in an environment designed especially to make them comfortable and help them heal.
Our services and amenities include:
- 17 private children's rooms that have pullout beds for parents to stay overnight.
- A large selection of family-friendly movies.
- A communal family room with a TV, kitchenette, computers and Wi-Fi.
- Kid-friendly décor to provide a calm environment.
- Medical equipment designed for children.
- A negative pressure isolation room to help prevent contagious infections.
- A level 2 neonatal intensive care unit for premature and ill newborns.
As a parent, you can take comfort in knowing that our highly qualified team of pediatricians and nurses is caring for your child. Many of our nurses have received advanced training to care for children, including:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification
- Training at Norton Children's Hospital
We can provide most of the treatments your child will need. Should more extensive treatments be required, we can quickly transfer your child to a facility with a higher level of care.