Sometimes, care can't wait.
T.J. Urgent Care is for people who need immediate care, but do not require a visit the emergency room.
T.J. Urgent Care at the T.J. Samson Health Pavilion opens early and stays open late. It's even open on weekends and most holidays. Experienced, caring staff and providers are there to address illnesses and injuries with the same level of quality you expect from us, at a lower cost than at the emergency room. T.J. Urgent Care helps reduce wait time for all patients by providing them a more direct route to the exact care they need.
Is it urgent or an emergency?
- Minor burns
- Coughs, colds, or sore throats
- Ear infections
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other minor skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal or insect bites
- Minor fractures
- Minor cuts that need stitches
- Chest pain
- Severe difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding that doesn’t stop after 10 minutes
- Head trauma
- Loss of consciousness
- Sudden loss of vision or blurred vision
- Facial drooping or weakness in arm or leg
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Suicidal thoughts