We provide quality gynecologic care for women at every stage of life—from adolescence to pregnancy to menopause and beyond.
Because every woman is unique, our expert gynecologists and OB-GYNs believe strongly in personalized care. When you come to T.J. Regional Health, we will listen to you and treat you with compassion, understanding and respect.
Gynecology services for every woman
We offer a full range of women's health services. Whether you need a routine exam or a breast cancer screening or simply want to discuss your family-planning options, we can help.
Here are some of our services:
- Annual wellness exams
- Pap tests and evaluation for abnormal Pap tests
- Breast exams and screenings, including 3-D mammography to find cancer early
- Menopause care, including bone density testing (DEXA scans)
- Family planning, including long-term, reversible birth control and tubal ligation
- Diagnosis and treatment of menstruation issues, including premenstrual syndrome and cramps
- Infertility workups and treatment
- Preconception care
- Routine and high-risk pregnancy management
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic health conditions, such as incontinence
Minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries
If endometriosis, fibroids or another gynecologic condition is disrupting your life, surgery may be an appropriate treatment. At T.J. Regional Health, our gynecologic surgeons specialize in minimally invasive surgeries, which greatly reduce recovery time and scarring.
Your surgeon may recommend minimally invasive surgery for the following procedures:
- Hysterectomy. We offer vaginal or laparoscopic approaches, as well as hysterectomies performed with the da Vinci Surgical System.
- Endometrial ablation. This surgically removes the lining of the uterus to stop heavy menstrual or other abnormal bleeding.